Automotive Embedded Software Engineer Jobs Opening in Mirror Institute For Embedded Technology at Vadapalani, Chennai
Embedded Job opportunity for Engineering Fresher 2021/2022/2023 passed outs ..
Skills Required: Should have basic knowledge on following areas:
C, Basic Electronics, Micro Controller, Micro Processor
Eligibility : BE (ECE/EEE/EIE ) Fresher from 2021/2022/2023 passed out with 70 % in Academic 10th , 12th , BE
Soft Skills :
Should have an aggregate 60% and above throughout
High energy, strong work ethic
Strong verbal communication skills
Basic Computer Knowledge
Should have good problem solving skills
Application Development, Providing solution, software development
We are hiring for our AUTOMOTIVE MNC client, Especially for the Automotive Embedded Systems domain , we will deploy you as Automotive Embedded software Engineer at our client.
Candidate must have interest on Embedded Systems and programming
willing to learn new Technologies like AUTOSAR , MATLAB , Model based development , Python , Linux , RTOS , Device Drivers , IoT , CAN , LIN ,KWP and ARM based Microcontrollers .
Ready to move to Chennai
Our client will pay high salary based on skills ,
We also develop your knowledge on Automotive Embedded Skills .
Those who are interested in skill development and deployment schemes can apply for this job opportunity .
More information about this Automotive Embedded software Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Automotive Embedded software Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Automotive Embedded software Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Automotive Embedded software Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 30000 and 60000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Automotive Embedded software Engineer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Automotive Embedded software Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Automotive Embedded software Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Automotive Embedded software Engineer in our Organisation.