IBM, an industry leader in Hybrid Cloud Software and Services is looking for a Senior AI/ML Specialist Solution Architect - AWS to join our World-Wide Strategic Alliances team. This Senior AI/ML Specialist Solution Architect will work with Ecosystem Labs Distinguish Engineers and Specialists within IBM Technology (including IBM Cloud & Cognitive Software & Red Hat) to perform joint development validation and pilots through partnerships between IBM and AWS. As a member of the team, it will be your responsibility to partner jointly with other specialists, enabling the IBM AWS alliance team to drive the adoption of IBM Software through the delivery of solutions, composable, patterns, and content on Amazon Web Services. This Solution Architect will work within our Ecosystem Labs to define, design, and build architectures and integrations to help enable IBM Data and AI technology on AWS. Focus areas include working with our IBM Cloud & Cognitive Software organization to help enable IBM Security Software on AWS, ensuring Red Hat OpenShift is widely adopted in the market for AWS clients and leveraging our hybrid cloud platform and IBM consulting offerings. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques, and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
• Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Are you passionate about designing security solutions to support meaningful customer initiatives and outcomes?
• Are you an experienced security architect familiar with regulated industries and security and compliance-aware environments?
• Are you a cloud architect with enterprise hybrid and public cloud expertise?
• Are you a hands-on builder interested in designing and building solutions with IBM Software on AWS?
• Are you an expert in architecting industry and horizontally data and AI solutions with IBM technology?
• Are you passionate about designing and prescribing software architecture at a deep technical level?
• Are you experienced in a client-facing sales role for a software product, or technology consulting?
• Are you inspired to work in a collaborative environment with chief technology officers, distinguished engineers, principal architects, and solutions specialists?
• Are you an influencer who is excited about evangelizing IBM Hybrid Cloud technology on AWS?
• Are you an expert in building client-ready content, credentials, demonstrations, and use-cases?
• Are you a technology enthusiast passionate about learning and applying technology rapidly?
• Are you inclined to leverage offerings and expertise to support the IBM and AWS field organization with GTM support?Your Role and Responsibilities