Back Office/Data Entry Jobs Opening in FOREVER SOLUTION at Lucknow
- Compare data with the source documents, apart from re-entering data in the verification format, in order to detect errors.
- Compile, sort as well as verify the accuracy of the data before entry is done.
- Maintain the logbooks of activities along with completed work.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking the output.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
More information about this Back Office/Data Entry Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Back Office/Data Entry job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Back Office/Data Entry job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Back Office/Data Entry
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BSc, MSc, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Back Office/Data Entry is a Full Time in Lucknow.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Back Office/Data Entry is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Back Office/Data Entry position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Back Office/Data Entry in our Organisation.