Back Office Executive Jobs Opening in Indus TMT at BTM, Bangalore
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Assisting with staff and client upkeep and record keeping
- Managed the company's updates and changes
- To carry out administrative tasks such as ordering supplies, sending information, and printing
More information about this Back Office Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Back Office Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Back Office Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Back Office Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 18000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Back Office Executive is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Back Office Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Back Office Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Back Office Executive in our Organisation.