Back Office Executive Jobs Opening in Talent Corner HR Services at Thane, Mumbai
Back Office Executive
Performing market research.
Gathering and processing research data.
Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails and ordering office supplies.
Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
Assisting the Front Office team.
Assisting with inventory control.
Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
Assisting and supporting management.
Back Office Executive Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a similar field.
Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
Excellent organizational skills.
Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
Ability to work as part of a team.
High-level wrote and verbal communication skills.
Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
Familiarity with market research techniques.
More information about this Back Office Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Back Office Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Back Office Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Back Office Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Back Office Executive is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Back Office Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Back Office Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Back Office Executive in our Organisation.
We are a professional human resources organization providing innovative recruitment solutions to the corporate world.
Incorporated in 2002, with a modest set-up of just three people, today Talent Corner has grown into one of India’s leading HR Management Companies with 200+ team members at 15 locations across India. We are serving over 900+ clients in diverse industries. The Recruitment Industry in India is growing at the fastest space hence the need for skilled manpower becomes crucial. In today’s challenging scenario, our company aims to match the right person to the right job with the highest level of service.