Back Office Executive Jobs Opening in Unire Business Solutions Ltd at Jaipur-Others, Jaipur
• The role involves managing, updating the travel details such as hotel fares, promotions, stop sales, excursions hotel profile on the travel system
• Work closely with the team-lead and stack-holders to upload correct information on the system with the aim of maintain quality.
• Manage emails and tasks on google sheets and outlook.
• Manage daily production that includes contract loading, promotion loading, and QC.
• He/she must have strong command on excel and English communication
• Edit, proofread and improve writers- posts Key Competencies
• The applicant should have a strong command on English communication and contract understanding.
• The applicant should have an analytical approach to problem-solving and is able to think 'user first'
• Communication, problem-solving, Outlook, Excel
More information about this Back Office Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Back Office Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Back Office Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Back Office Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, MA, BBA/BBM, BSc, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Back Office Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Back Office Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Back Office Executive in our Organisation.