Backend Developer Jobs Opening in SportsKingdom India Private Limited at Pune-Others, Pune
We are looking to hire a Backend Developer. An individual, who will be managing the exchange of data between the server and the users. You will be focused on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for the integration of the front-end elements.
Job responsibilities will include:-
Rapidly developing next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems for Sportskingdom.
You will work independently and will also be responsible for making technical decisions on Backend Systems.
Solving issues with the backend systems, prioritizing based on customer impact
Acting as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical audiences
You are an excellent communicator and you are able to influence and cooperate with people at all levels
Promote and drive impactful and innovative engineering solutions
Contributing to the growth of SportsKingdom through interviewing, onboarding, or other recruitment efforts.
Coordinate with our team overseas
All you need is:-
Graduate in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject (mandatory)
Experience 0-5 years
Languages: Python (any language and are willing to learn any language) Good Understanding of Core Python. (essential)
Familiar with at least one Python web development framework.
Technologies: SQL: Basic SQL Queries (essential)
API design & development
Write reusable, efficient code and optimized code
Willing to take initiative & learn new skills
Strong verbal & written communication skills
Strong evidence of driving goals with minimal day-to-day supervision
Self-starter. Strong evidence of driving goals with minimal day-to-day supervision
Focused on customer satisfaction.
Preferred or Bonus Qualifications:-
Proficiency in Django, FastApi, or Flask
Experience in system programming
Experience in building an end-to-end data pipeline
Fair salary with promising growth opportunities.
Working hours: 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Holidays: Local national holidays, paid leave, maternity/paternity leave.
Fun Friday: Small team activities every Friday
More information about this Backend Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Backend Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Backend Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 3+ year experience as an Backend Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Backend Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Backend Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Backend Developer in our Organisation.