Bank of Baroda jobs for Junior Quality Assurance Engineer in . Last Date to apply: 29 May 2023
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
Bank of Baroda
Posted: 11 May 23
Designation - Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
Number of Job Vacancies - 2
Essential Qualification & Experience
- B.E/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 01 years of experience in software testing
- Minimum Age – 23 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Start Date to Submit Online Application: 09.05.2023
- Last Date to Submit Online Application : 29.05.2023
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with all stake holders to ensure that the quality metrics is reviewed, closed and agreed upon.
- Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria to check the quality on timely basis.
- Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
- Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
- Focus on automation along with manual testing.
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Meeting with Quality standards in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
- Collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans
- Collaborate with QA Lead in creating test plans
- Writing bug reports
Job specific skills
- Proven track record of strategizing and evolving testing strategies.
- Must have managed the roadmap for web and mobile products (Android/iOS) in the financial services industry.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Strong Java, J2EE development/Testing experience.
- Exposure to UI development/Testing
- Basic knowledge of web concepts (HTML, webservers) and relational database management systems
- Good knowledge and experience in automation testing and tools like Selenium.
- Experience with web service testing (REST and JSON, HTTP)
- Strong knowledge of testing tools for API testing, Load testing, distributed testing, functional testing, regression testing and exposure to testing automation is added advantage.
- Experience with Version Control Software’s- Git , SVN
- Experience in the entire lifecycle of projects – from requirement gathering to UAT sign-off
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered
- Intimations, wherever required will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form
- The Bank reserves the right to modify the place of posting as per administrative requirements of the Bank from time to time.
More information about this Junior Quality Assurance Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Quality Assurance Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Quality Assurance Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Quality Assurance Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Quality Assurance Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Junior Quality Assurance Engineer in our Organisation.
Role engineer core non it
Who can apply Experienced (1 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Core Technical , Govt Jobs
State Anywhere in India
BOB Recruitment, Bank of Baroda Recruitment: Apply Online for Latest BOB Jobs through Freshersworld. Bank of Baroda is an Indian bank that is present in about 24 different countries. The Bank of Baroda recruitment process happens every year in large numbers. The PO, clerk and SO positions, which are the banking level entry positions would be filled based on the IBPS score and also through direct competition. The graduate and post graduate students are eligible for applying for these positions. Those who want to apply for this position would have to apply online. The candidates who apply for these positions without IBPS score have to attend an online examination. Those who are selected in the examination would be called in for group discussion and personal interview. The candidates who excel in the selection process would be admitted to Baroda Manipal School of Banking for training process. After successful training, the candidates would be placed in respective branches, based on the current Bank of Baroda vacancy. Those who are selected through IBPS score have to directly attend the final interview round and those who are selected would have to attend the training process as mentioned before. All those who are applying for the junior management grade or Scale 1 have to undergo training in the banking school for one year. The details about the compensation and other requirements would be discussed in the final interview round.
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?