Recruitment Of Senior Professionals On Fixed Term Engagement On Contract Basis1 Join India’s International Bank for a Challenging Assignment
1. Position: Chief Learning Officer (CLO)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Mandatory Qualification: Graduate (Any discipline)
4. Desired qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation in Human Resource (HR) or Behavioural Science from premium institutes preferred. However, other technically qualified professionals (in other streams) but having switched to the training & learning field and having worked as CLO/Dy. CLO can also be considered for this position. Courses/Certification in Management and Training/Learning Tools.
5. Work Experience: Minimum of 20 Years of experience in the Corporate world in fields relevant to Banking, out of which, a minimum of 10 years in the Training and Learning domain.
6. Compensation: Remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate, and market benchmark, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
7. Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 5 years, with periodic performance review, extendable at the option of the Bank.
Min: 45 Years to Max: 55 Years
Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST, PWD & Women candidates