Appointment of Business Correspondent (BC) Supervisors on contract basis at Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu Centers.
Criteria for Engagement of Business Correspondent (BC) Supervisors
1. Post Name: Business Correspondent (BC) Supervisors
2. For Retired Bank Employees: Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
3. For Young Candidates: Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.),however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
4. Period Of Contract The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after every 6 months
5. Remuneration The BC Supervisors will have a mixed structure of monthly remuneration comprising of both fixed and variable components.
a. Fixed Component: Rs. 15,000/-
b. Variable Component: Rs. 10,000/-
For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years. For Young Candidates: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.