1. Position: Private Banker – Radiance Private
2. No of Posts: 20
3. Essential: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India/Govt. bodies/AICTE
4. Desirable qualification: 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management , CFP, CFA or equivalent qualifications
5. Work Experience:
(i) Minimum 12 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory or Private banking out of which minimum 8 Years of experience is in Wealth Management or related profiles
(ii) Excellent knowledge of Private Banking products and services including Investments (Mutual Funds, PMS, AIFs, Structured products). Insurance (Life, Health, General),Banking Products (Assets as well as Liabilities),Trusts as well as advisory services etc.
(iii) Proven track record of high performance and bespoke relationship management
(iv) Excellent connections in the respective private banking markets
(v) Well-versed in terms of Banking regulations, and reforms and developments/changes across the Wealth Management business spectrum
6. Remuneration: Remuneration offered will be on Fixed Salary basis depending on candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate and market benchmarks for the respective posts. Apart from the Fixed Salary, selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
7. Nature of Employment: Contractual Engagement for a period of 5 years, with periodic performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
Min- 33 Years, Max-50 Years
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges) and Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only – Non Refundable) for SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges).