Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Plan approaches and pitches.
· Preparing and submitting formal business tenders and proposals.
· Build relationships with new clients + Setting up client meeting.
· Managing ongoing business accounts whilst building new relationships.
· Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships / Promote the organization’s additional financial products and services.
· Preparing professional presentations for new clients, selling all the features of why they should move their custom over or stay with your firm.
· Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
· Identify opportunities for campaigns and products that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Present to and consult with mid and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new products, services, and distribution channels.
· Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority.
· Ambitious and persistent.
· Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets.
· A natural networker.
· Articulate, confident communicator and presenter.
· Thrive in a pressurized, sales-driven environment.
· Commercial knowledge to analyze market data and identify new opportunities.
· Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative.
· Persuasive and credible.
· Numerical skills, to manage large budgets.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.