BECIL jobs for Government -Driver in Delhi. Last Date to apply: 23 Nov 2023
- 10th passed
- Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism
- Working experience of 03 years
- Last date for submission of application forms is 23.11.2023.
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- Preference will be given to local candidates and who are already working in the same/similar department.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ document verification / personal interaction / joining the duty on selection etc.
- Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
- Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
- Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per above eligibility criteria will be called for skill test / selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in online application form. Mere filling the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post.
- Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and retain with them for future reference.
- BECIL will not be responsible for any typographical errors (i.e. Email IDs, Mobile Number etc.) in the application forms submitted by applicant.
More information about this Government -Driver Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Government -Driver job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Government -Driver job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 year experience as an Government -Driver
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 10th Pass (SSC)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Government -Driver is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Government -Driver position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for Government -Driver in our Organisation.