BECIL jobs for Junior Engineer - Civil in Mumbai. Last Date to apply: 28 May 2023
Designation - Junior Engineer - Civil
Number of Job Vacancies - 1
- B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Last date for submission of application forms is 28th May 2023.
- Rs.40,000/- to Rs.45,000/-
- Not exceeding 40 years (as of the last date) on receipt of the application
- Daily reporting to Junior Engineer (Civil/Maintenance)
- Weekly report of work done (On Friday every week) and monthly report (before las day) to Associate Dean (IP&D) cc PIC
- Be in tune with project from start to finish t ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Identify NITIE requirements and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind NITIE’s need building’s usage and environmental impact
- Assess detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile projects specifications
- Keep within budgets and timeliness
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guideline and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project statu and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Fellow architectural trends and advancements
- Put up proposals to improve aesthetics, visual appeal of buildings
- Put up proposals to improve interiors
- Put up proposals to improve landscapes
- Any other projects as assigned by PIC Estate/Associate Dean/Estate Team
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms, reservation policy and requirement of the job.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
3. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
4. Candidates will be informed via email/ telephone/ SMS for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
5. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
6. Only shortlisted candidates as per above eligibility criteria will be called for selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in online application form. Mere filling the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post.
7. Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and retain with them for future reference.
More information about this Junior Engineer - Civil Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Engineer - Civil job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Engineer - Civil job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Engineer - Civil
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 40000 and 45000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Engineer - Civil is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Engineer - Civil is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Engineer - Civil position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Junior Engineer - Civil in our Organisation.
Role engineer core non it
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Core Technical , Govt Jobs
BECIL Recruitment 2023: Begin your career in BECIL applying for the best job in BECIL. Search & Apply for the latest BECIL jobs for freshers, Engineers, Diploma, Data entry, Consultant & any graduates. BECIL is a public sector company providing consultancy and turnkey solutions through content productions facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting in India. BECIL has continuously grooming itself by recruiting dedicated engineers and other professionals. BECIL always accepts applications for certain positions through online. BECIL notifies all the vacancies in the company through its official site and also provides official advertisements in leading newspapers. BECIL vacancies are also notified in leading employment portals also. The eligible candidates are requested to fill the BECIL online registration form that is available in the official site and in leading employment portals. Details about the education, experience and other basic details have to be filled. A specific amount has to be paid through demand draft for the application fee if mentioned in the job advertisement.
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?