Advt.No. - 43/2021 Dated : 12/07/2021
1. Name of the CPSE: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
2. Name of rthe Post: Director(Other Units)
3. Date of Vacancy: 07/05/2021
4. Schedule of the CPSE: Schedule A
5. Scale of the Post: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
6. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Other Units) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He will be in-charge of 8 Production Units located at Ghaziabad, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad & Machilipatnam and have the overall responsibility and accountability for the growth and profitability of the above Production Units
7. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 5000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 5000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed companies
8. Qualification: The applicant should be an Engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognised University/ Institution. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
9. Experience: The applicant should possess adequate technical/ operational experience at a senior level in an organization of repute, out of which at least five years cumulative experience during the last ten years should have been in Electronics sector.
Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal- Minimum 45, Maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation, Others- Minimum 45, Maximum 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation