BEML jobs for Government - Senior Manager - HR in . Last Date to apply: 20 Nov 2023
- First Class - Post Graduate degree (Two years full time) / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel management / Human Resource management or MBA (with HR as Major) / Post Graduate Diploma /Program in Management in HR / IR / MSW / MA (Social Work with HR/IR / Personnel Management) from a recognised university /institution Degree in Law will be an added advantage
- Upper Age Limit is 30 years
- Application Starting Date - 6th November 2023
- Application Closing Date - 20th November 2023
- The candidates will be selected based on the Company Assessment process, as applicable which will include Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 20.11.2023.
- The upper age limit indicated is relaxable as per the Govt. of India guide lines i.e., 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- SC/ST candidates are required to submit SC/ST Caste Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India.
- OBC candidates are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate ('Non-Creamy Layer') (Certificate should be in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India).
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates and increase the Qualifying percentage based on number of applications received.
- Management also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process at its discretion.
- Management reserves the right to increase / decrease the vacancies based on Business requirements and availability of Qualified candidates.
- Management reserves the right to convert the position into contract engagement where the selected candidates do not meet all the requirements.
- Only candidates meeting all eligibility criteria mentioned herein viz., Qualification, Experience, age, caste/ PWD (as applicable) need to apply.
- Candidates provisionally shortlisted after the assessment process will have to undergo Pre Employment Medical examination before joining. Appointment of selected candidates are subject to meeting the medical standard of the Company and receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company Medical Officer.
More information about this Government - Senior Manager - HR Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Government - Senior Manager - HR job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Government - Senior Manager - HR job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Government - Senior Manager - HR
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MA, MBA/PGDM, MSW, PG Diploma
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Government - Senior Manager - HR is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Government - Senior Manager - HR position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Government - Senior Manager - HR in our Organisation.
It has nine manufacturing units locatied at Kolar Gold Fields Complex, Mysore Complex, Bangalore Complex - Rail & Metro Division, Palakkad Complex and Vignyan Industries, a subsidiary located at Tarikere.Due to its strong R&D infrastructure and team and diverse business portfolio it has an export network in 56 countries among the globe and has also set up local ventures in Brazil, Malayasia, China and Indonesia.