BHEL, Power Sector Western Region is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for a period of 02 (Two) years at their Project Sites in India as per positions below: -
Advertisement No. PSWR-01/2021
1. Name of the Post: Engineer (FTA-Civil)
2. No of Post: 08
3. Educational Qualification: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
4. Work Experience & Capabilities: Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area:
5. Experience: Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.
6. Capabilities: Project Execution capabilities with good ability on project planning, problem solving, time and resource management and decision making. Good Computer knowledge on MS Office, Auto CAD, MS Project.
Upper Age Limit : 40 years (As on 01/11/2021)
All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through QR Code (attached) or by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur.