BHEL, Power Sector Western Region is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for a period of 02 (Two) years at their Project Sites in India as per positions below: -
Advertisement No. PSWR-01/2021
1. Name of the Post: Supervisor (FTA-Civil)
2. No of Post: 08
3. Educational Qualification: Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
4. Work Experience & Capabilities: Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience in the following area:
5. Experience: Experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.
6. Capabilities: People Management and Project Execution capability. Focus on Time and Resource Management. Good Computer knowledge/skills.
Upper Age Limit : 40 years (As on 01/11/2021)
All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through QR Code (attached) or by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur.