BHEL invites applications for upto 10 (Ten) Posts of Young Professional in the area of Corporate Strategy Management group at its Corporate Office. The position shall be based at New Delhi.
1. Name of the Post: Young Professional
2. No of Post: 10
3. Period of Engagement: The period of engagement shall be for one year which can be further extended by a period of one year at a time or till the completion of assignment (whichever is earlier). However, the maximum tenure shall be limited to three years.
4. Qualification: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Engineering graduates from reputed institutions will get preference. Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma, should be attained from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per rankings released by MHRD under National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF),with minimum 70% aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 out of 10. (List of top 50 management institutes as per NIRF enclosed).
5. Experience: The applicant should have minimum two years’ work experience (as on 01st day of November, 2021),which can be either prior or post to attaining PG degree or two-year PG Diploma in management.
6. Emoluments: The Young Professionals will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 80,000/- per month. In addition to the monthly consolidated fee, they shall be eligible for reimbursement of annual premium up to Rs 3500 + GST for mediclaim policy of family (i.e. self and spouse). Further, on successful completion of the assignment, the Young Professionals shall be given a lump sum amount which shall be derived from the duration of the engagement. i.e. the amount shall be equal to Rs 10,000 x no. of months of engagement for successful completion of the assignment.
Age (as on 01st of November, 2021): The applicant should not be more than 30 years.