BI Analyst Jobs in Kochi - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
1. Knowledge of system security (e.g., ACL, Group Policies, logging and intrusion
2. QLIK certification, ITIL certificate, BSA certification
3. Experience with any of the following tools and technology: WebSphere, Informatica
Big Data Management, Apache Atlas, Ranger, Big Data/ Hadoop, SQL, Hive, HDFS, Git,
Jenkins, Python, Spark, Shell scripting, Java/Scala
4. Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
5. Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
6. Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
7. Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
8. Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
9. Develop and update technical documentation
More information about this BI Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given BI Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this BI Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an BI Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This BI Analyst is a Full Time in Kochi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This BI Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the BI Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for BI Analyst in our Organisation.