Role : Bid Manager
Experience : 0-1 Year
- Tender Bid documentation (Handling RFQs/RFI and RFP’s)
- Developing detailed proposals, Bids and RFI answers based on the information sought, by collaborating with internal Presales, Delivery, SME, Customer Success, Legal and Finance teams
- Follow the Bid Management Process and own that same is practiced by self and with cross-functional teams, while around proposals and bids
- Create a repository of information and organize/ manage it for repetitive use and lead automation initiatives by building libraries.
- Work in close association with sales team and push/guide/support them either for seeking relevant information from clients, vendors or other stake holders.
- Create and deliver customized pitches, communication and presentations to customers
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Superb co-ordination skills between multiple departments simultaneously.
- Must be able to push and draw required information from people, both with-in Subex and outside.
- Presentation and organization skills are must and also should be able to prioritize tasks objectively with a clear deadline in place.
- MBA with IT Systems and/or Marketing specialization
More information about this Bid Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Bid Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Bid Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Bid Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 35000 and 45000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Bid Manager is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Bid Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Bid Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Bid Manager in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Bid Manager job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Subex is a pioneer in the space of Digital Trust, providing solutions for 75% of the world’s top 50 telcos. Founded in 1994, the year when the video
telephone was launched, we have been part of the evolution of mobile technology. Today, we are consultants to global telecom carriers for operational excellence and business transformation by driving new revenue models, enhancing the customer experience and optimizing the enterprise. Subex helps its customers maximise their revenues and profitability. With a legacy of having served the market through world
class solutions for business optimisation and analytics, Subex is now leading the way by enabling all-round Digital Trust in the business ecosystems of its customers. Focusing on risk mitigation, security, predictability and intelligence, Subex helps businesses embrace disruptive changes and succeed with confidence in creating a secure digital world for their customers. A few Company Profile Highlights are:
300+ Global Installations
200+ Customers globally
25+ yrs of experience