Biomedical Engineer Jobs Opening in Client of Freshersworld at Kiphire
Designation: Biomedical Engineer
Qualification:- B.Tech/M. Tech in Biomedical Engineering
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
- As a Biomedical Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting patients by developing biomedical equipment based on the specifications.
- Providing training to the clinicians and other personnel on how to use the equipment.
- Conducting various tests on devices and equipment.
- Designing, testing and implementing new medical procedures, such as computer-aided surgery and tissue engineering.
- Liaising with medical, engineering and scientific staff.
- You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining the equipment on a regular basis
- Setting up the biomedical equipment.
- Their main goal is to improve the quality and effectiveness of patient care by creating medical devices, instruments, and software to run biomedical equipment, that improve the quality of life as well as the functioning of the medical industry.
- We are looking for an inventive Biomedical Engineer to join our team, in order to develop pioneering biomedical technology.
- Planning and developing biomedical equipment.
- Biomedical engineers innovate and design technological solutions for the medical industry.
- Your responsibilities will include working closely with professionals such as life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists to research the engineering aspects of biological systems.
- Designing, developing, testing and modifying products, equipment and devices.
- Your expertise in both engineering and biology will enable you to develop technological solutions to complex medical problems.
- To be successful as a Biomedical Engineer you must be able to develop advanced healthcare technology and be able to advise others on how to use the technology effectively.
- Training staff to use equipment safely
- Design equipment and devices, such as artificial internal organs, replacements for body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems. Install, maintain, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical devices.
- The creative and technical ability to turn designs into products.
- The ability to empathize with patients.
- Communication and teamworking skills.
- Careful measurement and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Must assess the needs of patients and customers prior to designing products.
- Communication skills
- Math skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A good eye for design.
More information about this Biomedical Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Biomedical Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Biomedical Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Biomedical Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 48000 and 68000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Biomedical Engineer is a Full Time in Kiphire.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Biomedical Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Biomedical Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Biomedical Engineer in our Organisation.
Role engineer core non it
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Core Technical
Client of Freshersworld
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?