Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
· To manage sales operations in the assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
· To supervise sales team members on a daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
· To identify skill gaps and conduct training to sales team.
· To work with the team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
· To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
· To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
· To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
· To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
· To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
· To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
· To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
· To ensure that the sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
· To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
· To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
· To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.