1. Post Name: Compliance Officer
2. Job Description / Responsibilities:
i. Responsible for compliance with internal guidelines as well regulations applicable to business including regulatory reporting’s, regulatory audits and inspections, training and awareness, providing proactive and expert compliance advisory service.
ii. Assist management in identifying and assessing the compliance risks associated with the business activities, proposed activities and client relationships Development as well as assessment of adequacy of policies and procedures and other documents governing business activities to ensure compliance with applicable business regulations
3. Job specific skills: The incumbent is expected to have good knowledge and experience on regulations governing NBFCs, SEBI, AMFI, BSE, NSE etc. compliances Good communication skills, with experience of dealing with executives of all levels including the capacity to articulate the case of regulatory compliances in the language of business
4. Educational Qualification: ACS / ACA / MBA or equivalent (+ LLB would be preferable) NISM Certification and any other Compliance related certification is a must
5. Minimum Experience: 10+ years (post qualification experience)
6. CTC Offered: Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will discussed on a case by case basis.
7. Location of posting: Mumbai The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) with the organization/ parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary.