BOB Financial Solutions invites application for the position Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer - IT Application Support
Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional Degree.
Minimum Experience: Minimum 2+ years of experience preferably in Banking and Financial Services Sector Companies of repute.
Job Specific Skills:
(i) Experience in Application Support and development or related experience covering the following: Supporting applications in BFSI Domain, including Credit Card Management, Merchant (POS/ECOM) Acquiring platforms, Origination systems, Digital Payments etc.
(ii) Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management.
(iii) Experience in Infrastructure Support, Configuration and Release Management.
(iv) Working knowledge of Unix, Oracle, Web logic, Java, Apache /OHS
(v) Clear understanding of ITIL framework
(vi) Time management, Task Management, Risk/Issues Management
(vii) Good communication skills, Presentation skills
(viii) Should have handled Onsite/Offshore communication
(ix) Should be familiar with various Delivery Models and Project methodologies & processes.
Age Limit: Maximum Age on the last date of application 45 Years.
- Canvassing, in any form, will result in disqualification of candidature.
- In case of any modification in advertisement shall be updated only in Website.
- The above recruitment may be scrapped at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
- Company may conduct background checks/CIBIL check at any stage of process and also call for current compensation detail/qualification documents/past employment proofs for conclusion of recruitment process.
Role and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible managing the day to day production support of IT applications. The Role and responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert.
- Coordination with external and internal stakeholders to ensure timely execution of task/activity.
- Monitor process and software changes that impact production support, communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions. Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments
- In depth Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- This position will typically be used for an advanced or lead level resource.