BOB Financial Solutions invites application for the position Manager/ Assistant Manager – Credit Underwriter
Job specific skills: Applicants should possess the following attributes: Excellent attention to detail. Good communication skills & command over English. Computer skills viz MS Office. Good Interpersonal skills. Prior experience in credit risk profiles preferable. Prior experience with Unsecured Lending is preferable.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional Degree.
Minimum Experience: Minimum 3+ Years of experience
Location of posting: Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization / parent organization / any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary. Candidate is liable to be transferred to any other location in India.
Age Limit: Maximum Age on the last date of application 50 Years.
Role and Responsibilities:
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
1. Underwriting of loans/credit cards and ensuring good portfolios in assigned area by identifying potential credit and operating risks.
2. Ensure adherences to credit processes and policies.
3. Good knowledge of credit bureau checks and KYC norms.
4. Understanding of inherent credit, collateral, operational & fraud risk.
5. Should have full knowledge of product and policy and constantly update themself with all relevant changes which can impact the customer repayment capacity and performance ability.
6. Adhering to the company’s policies and ensuring compliance of the same.
7. Keep close watch on turnaround time and ensure speed with accuracy.
8. Compliance & Risk responsibilities, awareness of post disbursal documentation (PDD) and Audit query resolution.
9. Should be able to understand various business profiles of self-employed & nonprofessional.