BOB Financial Solutions invites application for the position Manager / Assistant Manager
Post Name: Manager / Assistant Manager – Fraud Operations
Educational Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional Degree.
Minimum Experience: Minimum 3+ years of experience
Location of posting: Mumbai / Gurgaon. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization / parent organization / any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary. Candidate is liable to be transferred to any other location in India.
Age Limit: Maximum Age on the last date of application 50 Years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. We have opportunities for Specialist positions in Fraud Operations who will manage both Issuer & acquirer process. This is 50% Calling and 50% Non-Calling role. Review of transactions.
2. Assign task & monitor team productivity. Manage escalation internally & externals.
3. Detect, investigate, and mitigate irregular patterns in transaction activity identified as suspected fraud.
4. Develop internal reporting and external reporting for multiple partners to demonstrate impact of process improvements and averted losses.
5. Communicate with merchants/customers to resolve queries.
6. Liaison with financial institutions/networks for investigations.
7. Responsible for day to day fraud investigation, transaction monitoring.
8. Identify risk/trends and highlight it to the reporting manager.
9. Analyze transaction patterns and respond quickly to high-risk situations.
10. Identify changing fraud trends and provide recommendations.
11. Verify account activity and take appropriate action to minimize potential fraud loss and customer inconvenience
1. It may please be noted that company is not bound to call all the applicants for interview
2. Canvassing, in any form, will result in disqualification of candidature.
3. In case of any modification in advertisement shall be updated only in Website.
4. The above recruitment may be scrapped at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
5. Company may conduct background checks/CIBIL check at any stage of process and also call for current compensation detail/qualification documents/past employment proofs for conclusion of recruitment process