- Answering questions about a company's products or services.
- Processing orders and transactions.
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Delivering information about a company's offerings.
- Providing proactive customer outreach.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback.
Skills Required :
Should be flexible with rotational Shifts
Manageable or Good English Communication Skills
Graduates / PUC / Diploma fresher or Experience in BPO (0-3yrs) can apply
Candidates with Graduation Backlogs can apply.
More information about this BPO Domestic/International Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given BPO Domestic/International job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this BPO Domestic/International job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an BPO Domestic/International
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 16000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This BPO Domestic/International is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This BPO Domestic/International is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the BPO Domestic/International position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for BPO Domestic/International in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this BPO Domestic/International job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.