Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries. They must show the willingness to learn new things. Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a service using scripts
- Answer questions about the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Keep records of calls note useful information
Working days: Monday to Friday (Sunday -Saturday off)
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
Experience: Fresher & Non fresher can apply
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.