Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries. They must show the willingness to learn new things. Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a service using scripts
- Answer questions about the company
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Keep records of calls note useful information
Working days: Monday to Friday (Sunday -Saturday off)
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
Experience: Fresher & Non fresher can apply
If the above requirements
suit your interest, please call us
Please only call if you are qualified in above mentioned details.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.