• Work creatively with editorial and brand teams to design and deliver new opportunities.
• Provide research for articles, interviews, and events
• Create transcripts of meetings and interviews
• Make calls to follow up on requests for interviews and meetings
• Write briefs and summaries
• Source images and videos
• Work with respective teams (brand and editorial) to execute client projects.
• Design and execute social media campaigns
You must possess:
• Willingness to learn.
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while working under deadlines.
• Understanding of social media.
• Love of the internet & technology.
• Ability to conduct relevant research.
• Good level of user knowledge of MS Office.
• Creativity and flexibility.
• Ability to front-end with senior leaders.
What will you learn:
As a brand and content person, you will learn to engage knowledgeably with senior CXOs; develop brand strategies to build brand equity and value; create and curate senior leadership-focused content and engage the audience through various digital marketing tools.