Business Analyst Jobs in Pune - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Creating, supporting and continuously improving reports and metrics that support the business operations
- Converting data into digestible business intelligence and actionable information
- Solid work ethic, self-discipline, persistence, and ability to work independently
- Should handle multiple tasks
- Need to coordinate with management and the IT team to further refine and develop solutions for these requirements
- Flexible to work
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to ask right questions, analyze data, draws conclusion by making appropriate assumption
More information about this Business Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 year experience as an Business Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Analyst is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Business Analyst in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Experienced (3 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?