Business Analyst Jobs Opening in Docuvity Indian Services LLP at Frazer Town, Bangalore
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
- Identifies client organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Technical Recommendation and Testing.
Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
Quickly understands & document the business issues and data challenges of client's organization.
Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
Strong Analytical Skills for product & industry analysis using the apt tools.
Knowledge of applications like DMS/CMS/RMS/WCM/ECM will be a value add.
2. Project Execution:
Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
Communicates and applies project standards.
Manage resources in accordance with project schedule.
Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
Understand the components of running a fiscally successful project.
3.Leads testing efforts:
Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
Closely work with client personnel to identify required changes.
Communicates needed changes to development team.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILL SETS:
• Graduate from reputed institution
• Excellent documentation skills
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Creative thinker, Solutions oriented
• Good knowledge of the web (Marketing as well as IT concepts and capabilities)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proficient with MS Office Package.
Identify critical issues with ease.
Exhibit confidence and possess extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when comes to solving business problems.
More information about this Business Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3 year experience as an Business Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, CA, B.Design, Other Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Analyst in our Organisation.
Docuvity provides integrated IT services and solutions helping corporates enhance their business activities through world-class expertise, best practices & global service capabilities.
Docuvity’s End-to-End Enterprise Document Management solution and services aim to enhance customer productivity and data processing efficiency.
Workflow Solutions is an Enterprise Document Management Solution that helps organizations across verticals to manage lifecycle of any type of electronic documents. DMS provides a unique repository for storing, retrieving, organizing and routing of electronic documents