Roles and Responsibilities
● Requirement gathering from Client
● Understanding the business problem
● Recommendations and suggestion to enhance the productivity
● Overseeing the delivery of work and management of on-going project activities, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard and on time
● Interpretation and analysis of data
● Recorded documentation for the clients and internal teams
● Creating and maintaining plans and reports for the ongoing projects
Requirements and Eligibility
● Excellent oral and written communication Skills
● Quick learner & adaptive
● Proactive and Responsive
● Interpersonal and consultative skills
● Analytical and Critical thinking
● Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
● Decision making skills
● Negotiation skills
● Problem solving skills
● Organizational skills
● Stakeholder analysis
● Costs benefit analysis
● B.E/B.Tech (E&TC, Mechanical, Civil, IT & Computer Science) can apply
Compensation & Benefits: -
● Decent hike on the current CTC
● Joining Bonus to Immediate joiners
● Mediclaim facility
● Free Health Check-Up
● Free Breakfast
● Reference bonus 12,000 to 15,000 Rs
● An employee of the Quarter
● An employee of the Year
● Maternity Benefits for Women employees
● Yearly Bonus
● Marriage perks (6,000 to 50,000)
● SRV Goodies
More information about this Business Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Analyst in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Business Analyst job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
About the Company:
SRV MEDIA is among one of the top players in IT and digital marketing domain in India. With its head office in Pune and other offices in Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Bengaluru.
One of the the very few fastest growing companies spreading its wings across entire country.
We are a young company, with a strong portfolio of several high-profile brands in India and Abroad. We are an employee friendly company and each and every team member in the company is highly passionate about our work and committed to constantly delivering a top-quality service to all our clients.