Business Analyst Jobs Opening in Trioangle Technologies at Madurai
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Responsibility & Duties:
Work as a liaison between the development team and clients.
Responsible for writing proposals and preparing presentations.
Prepare project plans - Check time estimations from the development team.
Direct Client Communication.
Doing follow-ups regularly with the contacted prospects and responding to client inquiries.
Candidates must have good communication and writing skills.
Candidates must have strong convincing skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
More information about this Business Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc, CS
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Analyst in our Organisation.
Within a short span of time, we are constantly trying to support our clients to start their entrepreneurial journey with the best quality products in all sectors like rental business, eCommerce business, food ordering & delivery business, on-demand services, online classified business, and many more.