Business Analyst Jobs Opening in Werize at HSR, Bangalore
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions - Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Understand and create user and customer personas to provide actionable insights to improve conversions and user experience -
- Creating progress reports, proposals and other documents and presentations for active tracking and implementation of existing and new programs -
- Focus on hands-on implementation and impact of various product, process, and business changes, with a very high degree of accountability -
- Continuous primary and secondary research into current business line and distribution, to benchmark against best practices, along with exploring new business processes and opportunities
- Market research into possible new business segments and business lines, inclusive of theoretical and on-ground research
- Coordinate the reviews and updates on various initiatives and action items of multiple teams to ensure progress as per the plan
- Creating and working towards creating a data-centric culture at WeRize .
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably from a tier-1 institution)
- Minimum of 1-year experience in business analysis or a related field
- High Proficiency in MS Excel and basic ability to use SQL will be a plus
- Good communication skills -
- Should be comfortable managing and working with ambiguity and finding solutions from the same
More information about this Business Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Business Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Analyst in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Business Analyst job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Role management trainee
Who can apply Experienced (1 Years)
Hiring Process Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
About WeRizeFounded in 2019 by Vishal Chopra and Himanshu Gupta, WeRize is building India’s largest full-stack financial services brand for 300 million underserved middle-class customers who live in 4000+ small towns of India. This customer segment is not served by private sector banks, Insurers and Mutual Fund companies due to their low ticket size and lifetime value and is dependent on PSU/Govt. banks. PSU/Government banks rarely provide financial products beyond basic savings accounts and these customers lack access to unsecured loans, credit cards, health and life insurance and investment products. WeRize manufactures innovative Credit, Savings and Group Insurance products designed for this customer base keeping in mind their needs, requirements and purchasing power, with a view to add a layer of financial security to their lives and enable access to credit.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?