Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We at e2Serv have an job opportunity for a Business Development Trainee position for the Belapur location, please find the below job details for your reference.
On the IT Services front, we provide custom development services to our clients based in the USA, Canada, and India. With proven expertise in the latest web technologies and a focus on Microsoft platforms, we have a stronghold on domains like Publishing, Environment health and safety, Packaging, Enterprise resource planning, and automation.
In line with our vision, we have natively conceptualized and built a framework for the rapid creation of enterprise applications, suitably called APPEX (Application Express). APPEX Online is emerging as a complete IT platform for building world-class enterprise applications through simple configurations, almost without the need for any coding.
These applications are available anywhere, on any device, on any platform, and can be built at 3-4 times the pace that any other method would take. This quick turnaround also results in a proportionate reduction in cost, delivering real value for money to the customer.
· Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers.
· Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data to the sales department.
· Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary.
· Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance.
· Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format.
· Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
· Identify customer needs and helps customers use specific features
· Analyse and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
· Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
· Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
· Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
· Inform customers about new features and functionalities
· Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
· Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
· A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, business, or a related field may be advantageous.
· Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
· Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
· The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
· Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
· An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.