Business Development Associate Jobs Opening in Apna Time Inc at Koramangala, Bangalore
The team is just starting up and this role will be on the frontline driving revenue growth and deep customer insights. This is an individual contributor & target-based role in a result oriented environment focused on creating outstanding learning experiences for our users.
· Location - Bangalore; Work from office, 11AM -8PM
· Bring your own devices (mobile & laptop) - we will provide a monthly allowance cover calling charges & functional laptop
· Hiring Process - 2 step interview process that will test for
· Sales enthusiasts
· Ability to sell a product
· Intent to join apna
· Contacting interested candidates from the apna platform to counsel them on their learning requirements and how the apna personalized learning journey will help them achieve their end goal
· Reach out to all assigned leads with minimum turnaround time
· Meet and exceed pipeline and revenue contribution goals on a weekly & monthly basis
· Bring back learnings & insights from customer interactions to help the product & marketing teams sharpen the offering
· Track your calls & the status of leads via our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system & process
More information about this Business Development Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 300000 and 500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Associate is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Associate in our Organisation.
Founded in 2019, Apna is India’s largest professional networking platform dedicated to helping India’s
burgeoning working class to unlock unique professional networking, and skilling
opportunities. We’re one of the fastest growing unicorns currently live in 60+ cities of 20+ states. Backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Lightspeed, Sequoia, Owl Ventures, Greenoaks Capital & few more with solid $190+ funding. Apna is on a mission to enable livelihoods for billions in India. With over 16 million users from 50+ cities and 100,000+ employers that trust the platform – India has a new destination to discover relevant opportunities.