Business Development Associate Jobs Opening in Piegon Media Pvt Ltd at Ambala, Chandigarh (Haryana), Karnal
Male candidate is preferrable.
Must have own laptop and vehicle
Willing to work on chandigarh, ambala and karnal location.
Must have experience in field sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Identify New Sales leads.
• Must have laptop and own vehicle
• Field Sales
• Prospect for new Clients by networking.
• Cold Calling.
• Identify potential Clients, and the decision makers within the Client organization.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the Company.
• Set up meetings between Client decision makers and Company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Any other Job duties as assign by the Management time to time
More information about this Business Development Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Associate is a Full Time in Ambala, Chandigarh (Haryana), Karnal.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Associate in our Organisation.