We like to break promises. Do you? At CupShup, we survive on cutting chai, a good dose of gupshup, and as already mentioned, broken promises. We love to deliver more than expected and often find our clients smiling. They love broken promises too. Apart from setting new trends and creating a niche of our own in the advertising industry, we work hard to stay at the top because you see, we like the view from here. Want to take a sip out of our cup of tea? Well, you're welcome!
Something innovative is brewing and looks like you've got a taste for it too. We help brands reach their target audience in an exciting new way. We aim to convert the tea breaks of the country into discussion joints by advertising on paper teacups.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand the services offered by CupShup
2. Research and get to know the industry
3. Identify leads, make cold calls, create presentations, pitches, and proposals for client meetings.
4. Understand the client requirements, and coordinate with the internal teams
5. Work on maintaining communication with the client, updating information, reports, and records
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 11th May'21 and 15th Jun'21
3. are available for duration of 5 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Internship experience in a marketing agency will be an advantage
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Only those candidates who are open to a full-time job offer post-internship should apply.
Number of openings