Employment- Full-Time Industry- Education Management, Career Counselling, Higher Education Job Function- Career Counselling, Career consulting, Public Speaking Responsibilities:
● Assessing clients’ personal characteristics, skills, and interests and inspecting their career-related aspirations and concerns in one-to-one interviews or in group sessions
● Facilitating the prospects through multiple seminars and workshops for Medical, Engineering, and Study Abroad admission programs.
● Responding to clients’ inquiries related to entrance exams and colleges via email/ phone or face-to-face
● Guiding clients through aptitude, personality, and other related tests
● Provide career and college entrance information and assistance to students, parents and coordinate day-to-day operations
● Helping Clients’ create an action plan for the entrance exam and related college counseling process
● Preparing, organizing, and maintaining clients’ reports and statistical summaries