Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1) To drive sales in the allocated territory through a focused approach with existing and new customers
2) Initiating contact with new customers, building relationships, and sustaining them.
3) Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the resources.
4) Implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
5) Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
6) Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
7) Work closely with the Reporting Manager to develop assigned territory in line with the company's objectives.
8) Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
9) Responsible for securing the Annual Rate Contracts at Govt. Institutes in the territory..
10)Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
11)Well-developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
12)Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
13)Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
14)Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
15)Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail, and internet functions.
16)Must be able to travel within the coverage area (Own a vehicle is a must).
Job Types: Full-time
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.