Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Business Development Executive (Freshers)
Successful Business Development Executive will be skilled communicators and presenters. The ideal candidate will be self-organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the client's buying experience.
Business Development Executive are in charge of implementing marketing plans in order to maximize business performance and increase sales. Their responsibilities include organizing business events, implementing marketing strategies, interacting with potential clients and business partners, and cold calling prospects.
Roles and responsibilities
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
· Contacting potential prospects via email/phone/social media and set up appointments
· Able to identify the key decision-makers and should predict the buying process
· Building business relationships with potential prospects and existing customers
· Converting the potential prospects to valuable customers
· Understanding customer’s need and offering solutions
· Should maintain & manage a strong Sales funnel at given time
· Collaborating with team lead on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
· Good in preparing sales presentations and RFPs
· Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
Competencies and Skills Required
Any Degree with a passion for Sales &
Marketing (MBA is a plus)
· Good English Fluency i.e., Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to create good presentations and excellent interpersonal skills
· Should be a detail oriented and an active listener
· Ability to work under pressure
· Able to professionally and confidently communicate with Senior Executives at customer’s end
· Experience in social media platforms – LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and the like
No. of Positions
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.