Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
· Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
· Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
· Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.