Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in Bharat Earn Technology Pvt Ltd at BTM, Bangalore, Kolkata
1.Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
2 Build sales leads through referrals and cold calling to generate sales (monthly target/revenue
3. Generating leads and sales for the company
4.Coordinating with operations team on sales requirement
5.Identifying new revenue opportunities
6.Building business relationships with current and potential clients
1. Good Knowledge of Business Development and marketing
2 MBA Graduates can apply upto 1yr experience can apply
3. Available for work from office.
4 Well versed in MS Office
5.Strong Communication and presentation skill.
6. Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Executive is a Full Time in Bangalore, Kolkata.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.