Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in Emiac Technologies Pvt Ltd at Jaipur-Others, Jaipur
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Generate new business leads through market research and outreach (e.g. email, LinkedIn, etc.)
-Contact potential customers and build relationships with key decision-makers
-Develop a deep understanding of the potential customer’s business and content marketing needs
-Articulate the value proposition of the Digital Marketing Agency’s content marketing services
-Negotiate and close new business deals
-Manage a large number of leads and potential customers in an organized manner
-Keep track of all customer interactions in the agency’s CRM
-Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets set by the Manager of Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Good command of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with potential customers.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) is a plus.
-Familiarity with the content marketing landscape is a plus.
- Experience working in a digital marketing agency is a plus.
Key Skills – Strong Communication, and English is a must.
Experience: Min. 6 months. Freshers can also apply.
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months year experience as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BEd, BSc, BFA, BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Business Development Executive is a Full Time in Jaipur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.