Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in GLAMBOX INDIA at Mumbai
- B2B Sales
- Meeting with Clients
- Establishing new business.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating and finalising contracts .
- Payment follow up & collection.
- Travelling and meeting Jewellery Retailers, manufacturers & wholesalers across India time to time to establish relationships with in the trade.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
- Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
- Identifying new revenue opportunities
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.