Business Development Executive Jobs Opening in Guest Blogging Technology at MP Nagar, Bhopal
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
1. Build relationships with prospective clients.
2. Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
3. Manage Business sales pipeline.
4. Analyse the market and establish competitive advantages.
5. Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
Professional yet affable disposition.
Neat, well-groomed appearance.
Great networking skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Emboldened by challenges.
More information about this Business Development Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Business Development Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Business Development Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Business Development Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BE/B.Tech, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Business Development Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Business Development Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Business Development Executive in our Organisation.
Guest Blogging Technology