Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Position - Business Development ( 2 Vacancies )
The selected candidate will be on a probation period of 6 months where-in they will be given a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month. After completion of the probation period they will be absorbed as “Program Manager” with an annual CTC of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
About the role
Selected Candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research online about the competitors' offerings
2. Track social media for market changes and new offerings
3. To generate leads using social media platforms such as FB, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
4. Speak to prospects for converting them to become customers
5. Build strong relationships with prospects so that they become future customers
6. Facilitate the process of online registration for interested participants
7. To document any prospect/customer feedback and share immediately with Supervisor
8. Draft emails for communication with customers
9. Follow standard MIS Templates and update on a daily basis
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.