We are looking for Business Development Executive
for our E-Learning Sales Team who can
effectively assist the organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer
Roles & Responsibilities: 1. Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and
following up on leads.
2. Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
3. Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
4. Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
5. Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
6. Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
7. Staying informed about competing products and services.
8. Upselling products and services.
9. Researching and qualifying new leads.
10. Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Requirements: 1. Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
2. Proven inside sales experience of 1- 5 Years
3. Ed-tech or Call-center background experience is preferred
4. Track record of over-achieving quota
5. Inbound/ Outbound calling experience
6. Excellent Sales skills
7. Excellent verbal and email communication skills
8. Strong listening skills
9. Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
0. Experience working with LS or similar CRM